Archive for the ‘Digital Photography Articles’ Category
Posted on Jul 29, 2008 under Digital Photography Articles |
Making a scrapbook is a way for someone to remember the moments and events in his life. Every time you see pictures in the Photo Albums, how many people you don’t remember in that photos or when the photo was taken. Or when you see your classmate in your school Photo Gifts or university, maybe you will see even more strangers there. Instead of having Photo Canvas to keep the moment, scrapbook can be the alternative.
In United States these days, making scrapbooks has been growing rapidly. Scrapbook is a way for people to preserve their legacy of written history, but in the form of photographs. By collecting Photo Prints and make scrapbooks they can keep the records of special events.
Scrapbook is also a great way to exercise creativity. It is also enjoyable to do. While scrapbook has been done by many people for many years, now there is also what called digital scrapbook.
Digital scrapbook basically is a new revolution in making scrapbook. It is a new way in making a scrapbook, using computer software to create visual layouts for the purpose of preserving memories. It is becoming more and more popular nowadays and many of them are even provided online. Scrapbooking is a way to preserve the memories for many generations, and also is a passion that creates a link between you, the past and the future.
Posted on Nov 18, 2007 under Digital Photography Articles |
Photo Editing Software
Today, many people use digital camera as a means to achieve better quality and photos. Yet sometimes, we have to admit that we are not really the perfect image that we want. Because of the existence of digital photography software, we can now have the ability to edit the photos for the perfect image that we want. Below is a list of digital photography, you can use the software and is available on the market:
- Picasa. It is a free software from Google. This software has the ability to share and edit all your photos stored on your PC. The good thing about digital photography, the software is instantly establishes that all the images and class by album with the date of each case. This will help you recognize all the pictures. You simply drag and drop to arrange your albums and create labels on each album. In addition, like other Picasa, the software has the ability to share and send pictures through the transfer to your email, and blogs.
- PhotoFilter. It is a simple software. It has a user interface and lots of buttons to adjust the image, effects and filters.
- Image Force. It is a free software with tools for editing and painting. This tool has an image editor that allows you to transfer images from digital cameras and scanners. It is also used in an optimal way for the amendment, sending and printing photos.
- VCW Picture Editor. This free version of the graphical editor provides many features for editing and painting and tools such as text tool, color replacement, gradients, publishing across scales selections by region or color, special effects, etc. You can also switch to a higher version.
- Serif Photo Plus. This digital photography software includes functions such as changing the text, image slicing, export optimizer, image maps, selection tools, and other tools for improving the image quality. Its current version is now available for free online, but you can order a CD with a shipping charge.
- Picture Shark. This freeware has a feather that create borders between photo and stamp, to make the image more intelligent, and support all the image formats.
- Kodak EasyShare free. This is widely used for editing, sharing and even print your photos. This is great for beginner because it is easier to use.
- ADG Panorama Version 5.0. Panorama allows you to share your photos easily and quickly. He added that the integrated features, edit and publish 360-degree panoramic interactive directly on the web.
As a digital photographer, you can always play with your image. Put creativity and not to be afraid to explore. Practice and research to learn more about the program that you think would work best.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007 under Digital Photography Articles |
Digital photography in the Fashion Industry
The fast improvement in digital photography, making it convenient and easy for both novice and professional photographers to capture good pictures. Photo editing can now be done to create a more creative and artistic photos. Digital photography has been a huge plus for many businesses online and offline. A stock or image is used by a photographer to buy the images. These stocks are bought at different prices, depending on the license. But since they are digital and can be acquired outright from different companies, they can be edited, manipulated and edited with sophisticated software.
Digital photography is also known to boosts the fashion industry. Digital photographs far off different from doing fashion footages and taking photos on the films. For digital photographers, it is more challenging to work on the ground. The ultimate goal of digital photography is to capture all the details in the ramp. It will focus on the figures of stunning ladies, in addition to their fantasy, fashion and extreme beautiful dresses. Digital photography mode captures different perspectives essential for fulfilling the acceptance in the world fashion trends.
As designers, digital photographers should also work in high-end ease, filed with the beauty and glamour. The latter should really get to the mode of great photos.
Here are some points to consider about digital photography :
1. Know and set your goal
2. Make sure your camera is always with you
3. Stay focused
4. Organize your subject
5. Envision on how it could provide a creative and interesting pictures
6. Use of distance and different angles for each shooting
7. Show contrasts by giving blurs and strong emphasis on your photos.
8. Do not pass up the opportune moment
9. Put weight on the forms and lines of interest.
10. Create a good impact that you give information about your audience
Requirements for a flourishing mode digital photography :
1. Good lighting – The photographer should use the curtains and reflectors. Use a tripod and set light, either to the left or right of the object at an angle of 45 degrees. Whenever possible, avoid the lights, or the use of polarizing filters.
2. Good Color Harmony – Photographers can make use of backdrop materials to focus on tint and color. Use reflectors, filters, see-thru transparency, and diffusers to neutralize the colors. It is recommended to use gray and white backgrounds.
3. The artistic view of a photographer – As a professional photographer, the public may not see what you see in the picture. People pay value to the subject and not the background. It should connect with each other.